May 22 SC Business Coalition on Health 12th Annual Meeting, $0
SC Health Avengers: SCBCH is Empowering you with a One-Two Punch for Better Health!
6 hours of SHRM & HRCI credit approved
June 5 Monthly Membership Lunch Meeting. $25
HR Leaders Discussion - Career Paths and Progression, presented by Emily Watrous, Clemson University CHRO
1 hour of SHRM & HRCI credit pending
August 28-29 Greenville SHRM Annual HR & Management Conference
REthink HR, Greenville, SC
September 24-26 24th Annual South Carolina SHRM State Conference
HR Renaissance - Essential in a Changing World
Scholarship applications accepted through June 1.
Greenville SHRM Annual HR & Management Conference
Sponsors & Exhibitors register here - early bird to June 1.
- August 28: Illuminating Small Business. Ogletree Bldg. Conference Room, $100. 6 hours of SHRM & HRCI credit pending
- August 29: Rethink HR. TD Center. Early Bird to July 1: $150 GSHRM member rate / $175 non-member rate. After July 1: $175 GSHRM member rate / $200 non-member rate. 6 hours of SHRM & HRCI credit pending.
GSHRM is looking for silent auction donations and donations of bottles of wine for the SHRM Foundation Fundraiser in July. This will be an evening of fun, networking, and prizes to support the fantastic work of the SHRM Foundation. To donate, please contact Danielle White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congrats to GSHRM member Whitney Wright, M.S. HRM, on earning her SHRM-CP!
Congratulations to Mike Braunschweiger on his recent retirement!
GSHRM would like to recognize you/your company for it! We ask you to share a success story from a visionary HR process, policy or practice that you have implemented in your company. The most innovative ideas will be presented at this years Annual HR & Management Conference. Submit your entry here no later than May 31.
Special SHRM membership offer for GSHRM members
Save $15 on a new or renewal SHRM membership by 6/30 with promo code State18Q and get access to the HR tools and resources to help you be confident, compliant and current on all things HR. https://membership.shrm.org/?
The South Carolina SHRM State Council will be hosting its 24th Annual South Carolina SHRM State Conference, held September 24-26, 2018 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes, 8400 Costa Verde Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC. More info here.
GSHRM offers two scholarships per year to attend the conference. Find out more about scholarships.
Congratulations GSHRM HR Awards Winners Leigh Anna Compton and Bob Lowe! Thank you to Ogletree Deakins, our award sponsor.
Human Resources Director
2017 GSHRM HR Professional of the Year
Principal and Consultant
2017 GSHRM Lifetime Achievement Award
List your industry type and/or services offered in the GSHRM Membership Directory so that other members can find you. Log in and go to Member Editor to edit your Business Category. It's that simple!
Note there is a new "Speaker on HR Topics" category - if you would like to share your expertise with other members, list yourself as a speaker and include your areas of expertise.
Business Directory Categories
Background and Drug Screening Services
Benefits, Finance, and Insurance
Career Coaching, Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching
Event Space and Venues
Government & Nonprofit
Leadership & Organizational Development
Legal, Accounting, and Other Professional Services
Manufacturing, Automotive, and Distribution Centers
Medical and Health Related
Recruiting and Staffing Services
Research, Data, and Surveys
Retail and Food/Beverage
Speaker on HR Topics
Other Business Category
GSHRM featured on the SHRM website! SHRM Chapters Advocate for Workers with Disabilities
2018 GSHRM Monthly Membership Meeting Dates & Times. All meetings held at the Poinsett Club.
According to a recent membership survey, lunch meeting times are preferred by most members.
- June 5, Lunch
- July (day to be announced), Evening SHRM Foundation Event
- August - no monthly membership meeting
- September 11, Lunch
- October 2, Lunch
- November 6, Lunch
- December 10, Annual Dinner Meeting
2018 GSHRM Board Members (pictured here)
- Lucas Asper, Legislative Affairs Director, 2017-18
- Beth Baulig, Workforce Readiness Director, 2017-18
- Laura Bogardus, Chapter Operations Director
- Leigh Anna Compton, Treasurer-elect, 2018
- Jennifer Floyd, Student & Early Career Director, 2018-19
- Donna Gaddis, Membership Director, 2017-18
- Freda Lark, President-elect & Treasurer, 2018
- Jada Magiera, Diversity & Inclusion Director, 2018-19
- Nancy McCartney, President, 2018
- Steve Nail, Past President & Chair of 2018 HR Management Conference
- Danielle White, Communications Director, 2018-19
- Clarence Wong, Professional Development Director, 2018-19
- Latest legislative updates
- Join a committee
- Mentoring program
- Employment resources
- Job Mart job postings
- ...and more
Sponsor or Advertise